Here’s what happens after you contact Capital Financing about lawsuit settlement cash advance…
- Once we receive your phone call or application for a legal finance cash advance, we will contact your legal representation to get further details about your claim. (If we cannot reach you for any reason, your application will be delayed and due to our high call volume, may be put at the bottom of the list. Please make sure your phone number and contact information are correct.)
- We will ask that you contact your legal representation to alert them of our call and ask them to complete the paperwork we send.
- We will ask your legal representation to complete our online or faxed application for our lawsuit settlement loans. Depending on how much money you have requested, we may need additional documentation, such as a police report, medical records, emergency room billing, insurance declaration pages or diagnostic testing results. All information about you is kept strictly confidential and will be on our secure, web-based software; Capital Financing is a paperless lawsuit funding company.
- While waiting for a response from your attorney, we will keep in contact with you to give you regular updates on the status of your legal finance application.
- Once we receive your attorney’s application for review, the underwriting department will make a decision as to whether to approve or deny your application for pre-settlement funding.